Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Beauty in Synchronicity

   Have you ever went about your day and every encounter you had was so perfectly matched up with what you needed, what you were looking for, and what you had been thinking about, that you felt like the stars were aligning just for you?  These occurrences are called Synchronicity.  Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events that are apparently unrelated, yet are experienced as occurring together in a meaningful manner.

   When I started practicing Healing Touch and living my life in perfect alignment, I started to notice Synchronicity in my daily life more often.  Completely unrelated events would line up to produce astounding and helpful scenarios to improve my personal life, my professional life, and help me to gain a better understanding of whether I was heading in the right direction with my life in general.

   I realized, and read in many books, that there is a much deeper level of interconnectedness of everything in existence.  When you become  aligned with the whole, a universal consciousness, you become a part of that path and purpose.  As a result, spontaneous helpful occurrences, chance encounters, coincidences, and synchronistic events happen much more frequently. You begin to see that the universe really does have a plan mapped out for you.  By following your purpose, passion, and enthusiasms, you create that in which you need to help you create it.

   Here are a few amazing examples of Synchronicity I want to share with you all.  After my pinning ceremony as a Certified Healing Touch Practitioner, my best friend, Sierra, and I  knew we were ready to start our own practice.  Our energy and motivation was just right for this endeavor and we were determined to get our company off the ground.  On the same day that we were to look at a few different locations for our practice, I also had multiple other errands to run.  This included presenting Healing Touch to the Chief Nursing Officer at my hospital and all the directors of patient care, meeting with 2 different holistic health practitioners and viewing their office locations, advertising our business name with the local newspapers, and lastly, going to watch my Red Sox team play in Game 6 of the World Series.

   I had an abundance of time between appointments and decided to get a quick chiropractic adjustment in from my trusted Chiropractor who I had been seeing for the past 7 years.  Watching my beloved Red Sox during the postseason had given me a stiff neck from all the tensing up I had to do during a roller coaster of a World Series.  I told him about all of my exciting news with my new Healing Nurses practice and our search for an office location.  As I was leaving his office, it dawned on him that he had a massage room that was only being used two and a half days a week and why didn't we begin our practice in his office.  Not only did we find our starting off location for our Healing Nurses practice that day with my amazing Chiropractor, who I didn't plan on seeing that day, but the Red Sox also won the World Series that night.  Coincidence?? I think not.

   Another recent event occurred just last week while I was vacationing in Maui, Hawaii.  My friend and I woke up bright and early and went for a walk on Ka'anapali Beach.  We saw a small market setting up with different vendors selling their products.  As we were walking through the market, I heard this beautiful, peaceful, relaxing music.  I felt like I was being brought towards this booth by some magnetic force and the harmony of the music.  When I got to the table, the CD that the man was selling was entitled Healing Touch.  I couldn't believe it.  I told him that I am a Certified Healing Touch Practitioner and that I loved the music he was playing.  He said that when he created the CD, it was not meant for Healing Touch specifically, but for massage and Reiki practitioners.  He has since learned all about the practice of Healing Touch as many practitioners have bought his CDs from the name alone.

   At the time though, I did not have enough cash on me to buy it.  I promised him I would be back to purchase his music.  When I came back that afternoon, he had set up his booth fully and now all of his CDs were visible.  I realized that one of my favorite and trusted CDs called "Reiki Offering" was co-written by this same man, Nadama.  I told him how I used his CD often with my clients and that they find his music very relaxing and soothing.  I bought 2 more of his CD's that day and plan on buying more in the future.  He even signed my CD for me! The universe was pointing me in his direction and I followed my intuition knowing this music was meant for me.

   When these Synchronistic events occur, I trust and know that  I am being divinely guided to exactly where I am supposed to be, doing exactly what I am doing.  The universe is unfolding for me, telling me "Warmer, you are getting warmer."  I am on my path and following my heart.  More signs will pop up along the way like street signs pointing me in the right direction.  Its up to me to pay attention to these signs and follow along with an open mind and open heart.  Each sign is a piece of the puzzle that overtime will become whole and make you see that all these little random occurrences actually all belong together to create the beautiful life that is being arranged before your eyes.  That is the beauty in Synchronicity.

2 comments:

  1. Andrea,
    Love your blog and not only is it written well, very easy to follow . Many people are not as intuned to their lives and the path they take...
    I too have at an early age started to notice that everything connected for a purpose in your life..When I was 13 started my search and also have read many books..
    Continued success and I look forward to reading your blot...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dixie. I truly appreciate your kind words. We are all in this together so I feel that by sharing my stories and experience, others can learn as well. Much love-Andrea

      Delete